The International Journal of HIT Transaction on ECCN (ISSN: 0973-6875)
is a print peer reviewed international journal upholding the premier standards.
Articles which are not appropriate to publication ethics will be rejected for publication.
Plagiarism and research falsehood such as manipulation of data, tables etc. will also be checked properly.
The journal reserves the right to verify plagiarism for screening submitted papers at any time and
suspected plagiarism will be reported to the authors immediately.
Authors must ensure that
1. Their work is original
2. Their work have not been plagiarized in whole or part from any other research work must not have been published elsewhere
3. They are responsible for language editing before submission
4. Articles should be submitted using online procedures.
Editor must ensure that
1. Single blind peer review of the submitted research paper for publication
2. All the information related to the submitted research paper is kept as confidential before publishing
Reviewers should see to that
1. Giving inputs to Editorial Decisions through editorial communication with the author assisting to improve the research paper
2. Confidentiality is maintained regarding the submitted research paper by way of no discussion with others except those authorized by the editorial board
3. Promptness in informing the editor about his inability to review the research paper
4. Maintain objectivity standards of the journal with clear views without any personal criticism
"Web Page Ranking Based On User Query" by Pranab Goswami*, Moumita Mantri And Manasija Bhattacharya
"Hydro-power Development For Sustainable Growth In India" by M. N. Bandyopadhyay
"Image Compression Using Lifting Schems" by Tilak Mukherjee, Pranab Goswami & Bidyut Das
Volume: 1, Issue: 1A
Volume: 2, Issue: 2A
Volume: 3, Issue: 1A
Volume: 4, Issue: 1A
Volume: 5, Issue: 1A
Volume: 5, Issue: 2A
Volume: 6, Issue: 1A
Volume: 6, Issue: 2A
Volume: 7, Issue: 1A
Volume: 7, Issue: 2A